Surface and Orbit Authority

Proposal: Hungry Like the Wolves

Wolves

Since it looks like we’re probably changing up the challenges a bit by going back to vanilla NPCs (with I believe don’t spawn on planets), let’s let the dogs out!

I submit the following proposal:

Title: Hungry Like the Wolves
Adoption Index: 1.0

Amend article 9.10 (“Challenges & Limitations”) by appending the following rows to the table:

EnableWolves true

As Chair, I distribute the above proposal. The decision method is adoption majority, and the quorum is 2.

I vote PRESENT on this proposal.

I vote FOR this proposal.

I resolve the decisions to adopt the following proposals:

Proposal Quorum FOR AGAINST PRESENT F/A AI Outcome
Hungry Like the Wolves 2 1 0 1 Unanimous 1.0 ADOPTED

The published Charter has been updated to match.

A close reading of article 9.10, amended by this proposal, will show that it contains both EnableWolfs (which has been there since day one) and EnableWolves (as of this proposal). I’ve applied the proposal to the Charter as written, which will not enable wolves on the server.

I submit the following proposal, to correct the problem:

Title: Hungry Like the Wolfs
Adoption Index: 1.0

Amend article 9.10 (“Challenges & Limitations”) by changing the text in the Value column for the row “EnableWolfs” to “true”, and by removing the row for “EnableWolves”.

I distribute this proposal and initiate the decision into whether to adopt it. For this decision, the voting method is adoption majority, and the quorum is 2.

I vote FOR this proposal.

I vote FOR the new proposal.
Whoops :slight_smile:

I resolve the decisions to adopt the following proposals:

Proposal Quorum FOR AGAINST PRESENT F/A AI Outcome
Hungry Like the Wolfs 2 2 0 0 Unanimous 1.0 ADOPTED

The published Charter has been updated to match. I’ll apply it to the server as part of my work to update to the Economy Update.