Ok, so it’s been a week and a bit now that we’ve been playing without Easy Inventory, since Keen added the Build Planner. While the build planner does have some nice features, it also has some significant drawbacks:
- Withdrawing from connected grids sometimes works, sometimes doesn’t, with middle-click.
- In the inventory view, withdrawing is made more difficult by the fact that the inventory view seems to randomly switch back to showing “this container only”.
- Sometimes withdrawing will say things couldn’t be withdrawn, and an immediatly subsequent attempt will succeed.
- BP appears to be client side, so it’s impacted the widespread client inventory sync bugs.
- BP is ssslllloooowww compared to Easy Inventory, to find and withdraw components, and the “can’t withdraw” popup makes it even slower.
As such, I’d like to propose bringing back Easy Inventory.
I request the Chair call this to vote.
Title: The Big Easy
Adoption Index: 1.0
Add the following to the beginning of the table in article 9 (“Servers”) section “Quality of Life”: